Saturday 29 June 2013

Sat. 28th June

Rest day in Missoula. I have eaten my way through the first farmers market by the river. Visited the second craft style market and eaten again in the third organic market.  This is a great university town, with West Coast USA vibes. People are swimming in the river, cycling and skateboarding on the cycle paths. Drinking organic juice in the cafes.
    I am staying in a large house in the university area. Two of the occupants are jazz musicians and there is a grand piano in the main room plus a drum kit.  The town is over run with deer which have adapted to urban living (a bit like foxes in London). They have no predators. So I have in a very, very, small way assisted in putting up a fence around the vegetable area in the garden.
     Most of the afternoon I have been snoozing - a real rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment