Friday 12 July 2013

Friday 12th July

Campsite before Mackenzie Bridge to Coburg. 65 miles.

It is great to be away from the canyons and arid land. Cycling down next to the Mackenzie River, first through forest and then farmland. I have skirted the town of Eugene and am now going to be riding north towards the coast at Astoria. This should take about 4-5 days.

COMPETITION

Open to children 10 years and under. Draw a picture of me and my bike.
Put name, address and age on back and send it to either my home address or to:

Sarah Browne Cycle Ride
Highland Hospice
1 Bishops Road
Ness House
Inverness
1V3 5SB
UNITED KINGDOM

To enter please make sure that your parents, grandparents or guardian has made a small donation on my Just Giving site.........

www.justgiving.com/sarah-browne1

Prize will be a tee-shirt with cycle picture on it (size to suit winner).

No comments:

Post a Comment